Progress was made on all my goals last week!
- Pick an OMG – this needs to be done by tomorrow!
Done! My OMG is to finish this quilt:
- Get started on my red scraps, the RSC color for January
Done! My red scraps have been pulled and are currently all over my quilting room.
- Fold some fabric
Done! Or at least one grocery bag’s worth. It’s not the biggest bag, but it’s progress.
- Start cutting fabric for the exploding heart QAL: you can find more info here!
Done! But only because the goal was to start cutting the fabric. I’ve got a bit more to cut before Thursday’s step.
Can I top last week? Let’s see. Here are the goals for this week:
- Finish cutting out Exploding Heart, start on this week’s step
- Begin paper-pieced Ducktales block
- Begin Australia quilt
- Put binding on Snoopy Valentine’s Day quilt
- Continue working on red scraps
My fabric arrived this afternoon for the Australia quilt, so it’s time to get started.
We’re in the process of taking down the Christmas decorations. A little later than most people, but since I got COVID over the holiday, we didn’t actually open gifts until this past weekend. Once those are down, I’ll use the Snoopy Valentine’s Day quilt on the back of the sofa. I plan on binding by machine, so this shouldn’t take long.
Now off to get started!
Linking up to: