It’s time for Quilting Jetgirl’s 2019 Planning Party! Are you participating? You can find all the information over at her blog.
I took a look at my 2018 goals first, and it turns out, I didn’t accomplish many of them. That’s okay. This year ended up being extremely busy and sometimes life is like that. I continued to create through out the year, and that’s what’s important to me.
My 2019 goals are:
- Finish 12 tops and 12 quilts
- This is usually my goal for the year. It’s broad enough to work on the my other goals, but helps to remind me to finish projects and quilts
- Make my father a quilt
- My plan is to make him a Marvel Superhero quilt using blocks from Fandom in Stitches. I plan on doing this as a BOM
- Continue to link up to OMG and go back to linking up to SoScrappy
- I think I meet only one of my OMG in 2018. I hope to do better in 2019. I didn’t do the RSC in 2018 and I missed it.
- Work on my scrap bins
- this was a goal for last year. I didn’t do much with it. It’s an important goal for this year. For the first time in my life, I will be moving to another state. Moving is expensive. I don’t want to move my bins of scraps if I am not going to use them. I will, after all, make new scraps as I continue to quilt. This ties into the goal above
- Machine quilt
- I purchased a new machine in 2018, partially so that I could machine quilt some of my own quilts. I need to do so.
- Buy less
- This is probably more of a hope. I don’t intend to track purchases, or in vs. out. I think this goal is more about being mindful of what I have and using what I have before I buy more
Hopefully I’ll be able to carve out more quilting time in 2019.
Happy New Year!
Linking up to: